Zobele Group is a multinational, global leader in product development and manufacturing, key partner of the Top Home & Personal Care FMCG´s companies.
To meet our growth challenges we’re looking for proactive, enthusiastic and talented professionals willing to join the team based in our Site in Hermosillo, Sonora (Mexico), to develop new ideas, projects and products.
That’s why, we’re currently seeking a:
Responsible for the preparation of financial information and financial statements in accordance with IFRS and local standards. It should be able to monitor and coordinate the accounting record of transactions, as well as the preparation/supervision of individual and consolidated accounting statements and settlements within the framework of current regulations.
Your main accountabilities will encompass:
- Manage and control the day-to-day operations of the accounting department, with the aim of complying with the monthly and annual closing processes.
- Monitor and analyse accounting data and produce reports or financial statements in accordance with local and IFRS standards
- Respond for the proper presentation and timely delivery of the balance sheets, annexes, reports or requirements required by the applicable financial laws.
- Calculate, prepare and file annual ISR and VAT tax returns for all mexican legal entities, with Mexican tax authorities
- Be constantly updated on accounting, tax, commercial and tax rules, policies and procedures.
Your Experience and Qualifications
The role ideally fits a resourceful professional with achieved:
Bachelor’s degree in Public Accountant or related and/or experience that proves it Experience
5 years of experience:
- Experience in positions of similar characteristics. In auditing and/or coordinating accounting teams
- Accounting, financial, tax, legal and tax knowledge under international accounting standards and international financial reporting standards.
- English (90%)
- Tax legislation.
- Taxes on payments abroad.
- International Accounting Standards and International Financial Reporting Standards
A solutions providing and continuous improvement mind-set coupled with solid interpersonal communication skills complete the ideal profile.
Fluent English is a prerequisite.
Zobele Group is a dynamic, fast paced, multicultural environment.
We empower our People in taking initiative, to strive for excellence and make a difference.
Apply now and join the Zobele Group worldwide team!